Scope of Policy
We collect, use, and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide and administer requested products or services, and to disclose the information for any purpose related to the operation of accounts and provision of requested products or services.
- to communicate with you through our website and email.
- to authenticate your identity.
- to monitor your compliance with any of your agreements with us.
- to provide personal information to third party suppliers of products or services.
- to manage or transfer our assets or liabilities, for example in the case of an acquisition or merger, the provision of security for a credit facility or the change of a supplier of products.
- to protect us, yourself, and others from fraud and error and to safeguard our business interests.
- to collect debts owed to us.
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- to distribute to third parties including financial institutions, payment processors, lawyers, financial institutions and government licensing bodies for any of the above purposes.
The above collections, uses, and disclosures are a reasonably necessary part of your relationship with us.
We will obtain your consent to collect, use, or disclose personal information except where we are authorized or required by law to do so without consent. For example, we may collect, use, or disclose personal information without your knowledge or consent where:
- the information is publicly available, as defined by law.
- we are obtaining legal advice.
- we reasonably expect that obtaining consent would compromise an investigation or proceeding.
Other exceptions may apply.
We will not collect personal information indiscriminately, but will limit collection of personal information to that which is reasonable and necessary. We will also collect personal information as authorized by law.
Your personal information will only be used or disclosed for the purposes set out above and as authorized by law.
We will destroy, erase, or make anonymous documents or other records containing personal information as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the original purpose is no longer being served by retention of the information and retention is no longer necessary for a legal or business purpose.
We will take due care when destroying personal information so as to prevent unauthorized access to the information.
We may collect non-personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. We collect this non-personally identifying information to better understand how our visitors use our products or services. We may release non-personally identifying information from time to time, e.g., by publishing reports on trends in the usage of our products or services.
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from persons under 13 years-of-age.
If you're a user of our products or services and have supplied your email address, we may occasionally send you emails to tell you about new games, features or other products or services, or to solicit your feedback. If you send us an email, we also reserve the right to publish it in order to help us support other users or clarify or respond to your request.
We will sometimes save "cookies" or files locally on your computer or device containing data that allows for an easier user experience on our websites. Cookies can be used to help us identify visitors, save their access preferences, and track their usage of our websites.
Third-party advertisements appearing on our websites, applications, or in our games may be delivered by advertisers who set cookies that allow, among other things, the advertisers to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
We will make a reasonable effort to ensure that personal information we are using or disclosing is accurate and complete.
We protect the personal information under our control by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal, or similar risks. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information due to the nature of computers, software, and the Internet.
You have a right to access your personal information held by us. Upon written request and authentication of your identity, we will provide you your personal information under our control.
In some situations, we may not be able to provide access to certain personal information (e.g., if disclosure would reveal personal information about another individual, the personal information is protected by client privilege, the information was collected for the purposes of an investigation or where disclosure of the information would reveal confidential commercial information that could harm us). We may also be prevented by law from providing access to certain personal information.
Merger or Sale
In the event that some or all assets related to the our products or services are acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from you as part of that merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
We reserve the right to add, update, or remove portions of this policy at any time. We will post these changes on this page, and will make a reasonable effort to keep this page current.
If you still have any questions or concerns about this policy please contact us